GSA IT Schedule 70
GSA Multiple Award Schedule
An indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing direct access to IT/Engineering Services and IT products.
Widespread use of modern IT paradigms help to ensure protection of data, increased administrative efficiencies, greater cost savings, and improved customer experience.
With the IT Professional Services SIN, you get
- Access to pre-vetted, experienced IT solution providers;
- Access to the complete range of IT professional services;
- Innovative and cutting-edge technologies and methodologies;
- Universal labor category set that includes subject-matter experts (SMEs) in any technical field;
- Ability to meet socioeconomic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- Reduced procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted;
- Established terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- Flexibility to have customized terms and conditions at the task order level;
- Simplified procurement process for services; and
- More data available to track IT spend.
Contract #: 47QTCA22D003X
Link to the MAS Information Technology
UEI Number: N75RD5L7NFK8
CAGE Code: 6RAT4